- Satisfactorily approve 51 credits in the following courses, taken at an accredited institution of higher education, in or outside the country.
Spanish6 creditsEnglish6 creditsSocial Sciences*6 creditsBiological Sciences*6 creditsHuman Development During Life Cycle3 creditsHuman Biology; General Anatomy or Anatomy and Physiology*6 creditsGeneral Psychology*3 creditsMathematics (College Algebra)3 creditsElective Courses12 credits
- Approve 124 credits courses, from which 51 must be approved before being admitted to the program.
- Obtain a minimum overall grade point average of 2.00. Courses of the Professional Component must be approved with a minimum of C, while the courses under Practical Experiences must be approved with at least 85%, in order to be passed or not passed.
- Demonstrate a professional conduct according to the established code of ethics of the profession.
- Comply with the rules of the program and with the regulations related to the graduation requirements of the institution.
- The maximum time to complete the requirements of the degree to be offered in the proposed program in the MSC will be four years, 2 years in MSC and have 2 additional years within the percentage of academic progress to complete the baccalaureate in 4 years. The additional time, as defined in the Registry Manual of the MSC, establishes 6 years as the maximum time to grant the degree.
Monacillo Area, Río Piedras, Puerto Rico
School of Health Professions Main Building, 7 floor, Office #710
Secretary: 787-758-2525, ext. 4500
Direct phone: 787-751-3623